iDareU's Mission is to Empower People through Social Change and achieve iDareU's Vision:
iDareU's Objectives are to: deliver workshops, festivals & events, to achieve iDareU's Goal:
Come along and join in!
Sponsored by LUCRF super
Create & maintain your belonging: Workshop for carers and their loved ones
Find out how easy it is to embrace new thought processes to achieve an attitude of working together for natural inclusion and support in our Community!
Date: Monday, 20 August
When: 10am - 3pm
Where: Room 10, Ringwood Community Centre Bedford Park, Bedford Road, Ringwood.
- Identifying & overcoming obstacles which stop you becoming a part of your Community.
- Creating the foundations for becoming part of your Community (Tips & techniques to break the ice).
- The benefits for you and your loved one when you become a valued member of your Community.
- Creating free and natural supporters to help you and your family.
- Resources table Creating your list of Community supporters, activities & businesses.
- Start your own belonging folder.
- Tips & techniques for maintaining your Community.
- Learning to look after YOU!
Lunch, tea and coffee provided. Book now to avoid disappointment!
INTRODUCING 1 on 1 sessions with iDareU
These sessions are tailored to YOUR needs.
- Creating clear goals for NDIS
- Gathering your info to the NDIS planning meeting
- Learning about self-management
- Managing the NDIS portal
- Working with the service agreements
And much more – YOU decide what you need.
WHERE: At a venue that is suitable for both of us. *If more than 20ks form Ringwood, travel costs will be added.
COST: $50 per hour for members; $125 per hour for non-members
HOW DO I BOOK? Contact iDareU on: 0402119730
WORKSHOPS / PRESENTATIONS
Becoming included in your Community, Mon. 20 August 2018 10:00 am - 3:00 pm AEST
FREE EVENT WITH LUNCH PROVIDED! Use the NDIS, to get connected into your Community. For families of people with a disability.
EXPOS / Community Events
Yarra River Cruise, Sunday, 7 October 2018, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm AEDT
Join us on our second river cruise. Take is the city sights, enjoy great food and company.
Out & About
Come and say Hi and grab a bargain
- more coming
Come and say Hi and grab a yummy snag
- SEPT 28th: Ringwood Bunnings
- OCT 6th: East Ringwood Market