Inspiring people with Disabilities though Awareness, Resources, Empowerment and Unity
Our Mission: is to Empower People through Social Change and achieve:
Our Vision: Natural inclusion in the greater community for people with disabilities and their carers by 2021.
Our Objectives: are to: deliver workshops, festivals & events, to achieve:
Our Goal: Create effective connections between Service Providers, Businesses and Families with Disabilities
iDareU has a dream of creating a world where carers and people with a disability don’t have to work so hard to belong, by making EVERYONE Aware
Giving the Resources to Services Providers, Communities, Carers and Client,
Empowering the carers and people with a disability, so we can all work and co-exist in Unity
What People are Saying
- NDIS Planning Meeting Support - Today started out as nerve wracking, as I counted down the hours that I was to front up to the NDIS office for my Daughter's second NDIS Planning meeting.
- It has been very reassuring to have somebody like this to support me - I am the mother of an adult daughter with Down syndrome and have just completed my first year as a self-managed NDIS participant.
- C&M your Belonging WORKSHOP - I left there today feeling very sure that I would be doing things quite differently from now on….
- Creating & Maintaining your Belonging workshop - Hi Sue, Your workshop was very good. You gave everyone the opportunity to express themselves, tell their stories. This is something, as you know, that us mums cannot share how we feel or have someone to listen to us, and understand what we are talking about.
- Today I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Sue Dymond. - I attended one of her Workshops regarding the NDIS and wow what an amazing Workshop! This Workshop I would recommend to anyone who may have any involvement with the up and coming NDIS. I now feel very positive, excited and empowered about the NDIS. Sue is incredible I absolutely love her spirit and passion. Highly recommended
- Oh no, the NDIS! - Before attending the Imagine Better Workshop I felt: Oh no the NDIS… another thing to worry about and think about, I’ll just ignore it, put it on the back burner it will sort itself out, NOT. Oh no roll out, poop, what do I have to do its all too hard!